"Must-visit red attractions in Puyang, Henan."

Henan Province is located in the northeast of China's Henan Province, and is a province at the junction of Hebei, Shandong, and Henan. Puyang, known as Diqiu in ancient times, is one of the important birthplaces of ancient Chinese civilization. The Central Plains culture has a long history and has produced many talented individuals. Puyang Dajue Temple is the only millennium-old ancient temple in Puyang, Henan, and it also preserves the Qi City site from the Spring and Autumn Period. The "Xuetanggang Temple", where Confucius gave lectures, is also a famous cultural site. There are more than 200 cultural relics and ancient sites in the area. In addition, the Long of Puyang, a mollusk fossil discovered about 6400 years ago, has been recognized by the archaeology community as the "First Dragon of China," earning Puyang the nickname "Dragon Town of China."

Single crutch revolution site

Danguai Revolutionary Site: Located in Shuangmiao Township, Qingfeng County, Henan Province. It includes the Plain Sub-bureau of the CPC Central Committee, the Danguai Revolutionary Site in Puyang, the Revolutionary Site of the North Bureau of the CPC Central Committee, and the Memorial Hall of the Jin-Lu-Yu Military Region. In September 1944, the Plain Sub-bureau of the CPC Central Committee and the Command of the Jin-Lu-Yu Military Region relocated to Danguai, Qingfeng County. In March 1945, Deng Xiaoping led the North Bureau of the CPC Central Committee to the Jin-Lu-Yu Border Area and also stationed in Danguai Village. From spring 1945 to October 1946, Comrade Deng Xiaoping, political commissar of the military region, Commander Yang Yong, and Comrade Song Renqiong resided here for nearly a year. They not only led the famous Xishan Campaign and the liberation of Yanggu, Fengqiu, Yanjin and other battles, but also actively mobilized the poor peasants in this area to establish peasant political power, led the peasants to carry out struggles such as lowering rent, reducing interest, increasing capital, and increasing tenant disputes, and established a small weapons factory here. They successfully manufactured the first large artillery in the history of our army, the Type 92 70mm infantry gun, making outstanding contributions to the Chinese revolution.
The Cangjie Mausoleum site is located in Liangcun Township, Wu Village, Nanle County. There is a temple and some stone inscriptions built in this place. The inscriptions from the late Ming Dynasty and early Qing Dynasty (1627) record the worship of Cangjie that has been uninterrupted since the Han and Tang dynasties, indicating that there has been a mausoleum here since the Han and Tang dynasties. During the Ming and Qing dynasties, there were large-scale repairs and constructions of the mausoleum. Now there are only two tombstones from the Ming Dynasty, on which "Founder of the Three Religions" and "Ancestor of the Sages" are inscribed respectively, referring to Li Congxin, the Minister of Works, and Li Yangzheng, the Minister of Punishments. In front of the entrance to the sacrificial hall, there are two stone pillars carved with two dragons playing with pearls and fish dragon patterns. The inscription on the front says: "All kings admire the reign, and all sages respect the culture that encompasses the universe." The Cangjie Mausoleum was built on an ancient cultural site, which is approximately 4,000 square meters and is located on the ground of the ancient Fanshui River terrace. Archaeological investigations have revealed that there are Yangshao and Longshan cultures underground from the Han Dynasty, which fully demonstrate that this was a place where ancient ancestors lived.

Former headquarters of the Communist Party Central Plains sub-bureau and the Hebei-Shandong-Henan military district

Residential gate where Comrade Deng Xiaoping lived, residence and gate of Comrade Yang Yong, residential gate where Comrade Song Renqiong lived, and the former site of Chen Family Ancestral Hall, a munitions factory.

Yancunpu Northwest Street Village

Yancunpu Revolution Site is located 6 kilometers southeast of Yancunpu, adjacent to Jindi, Cherry Orchard Town in Linqing County, Shandong Province. It is bordered by Putai Highway to the south and Xinfan Highway to the west. There are nine intact brick and wood buildings with a total area of 831 square meters, and the indoor cultural relics and accompanying facilities are well preserved.