Popular attractions in Lanzhou, come and check them out together

Gansu Province is the only provincial capital city through which the Yellow River runs. It is a crucial fortress on the ancient Silk Road, with a long history and rich cultural heritage, as well as abundant tourism resources. Here, you can encounter the sculpture of Galloping Horse Treading on a Flying Swallow and admire the Silk Road Flower Rain, or visit the famous Falling Sands Geese along the banks of the Yellow River. The cultural magazine "Reader," which has influenced Chinese people for over 30 years, Dunhuang Art Museum, and Gansu Provincial Museum are all located in the urban area of Lanzhou.

Wuzhi Mountain National Forest Park is located at the northern foot of Gaolan Mountain, south of Lanzhou City, Gansu Province. It is mainly known for its five-eyed springs and Buddhist ancient architecture. With an altitude of over 1600 meters, it covers an area of 267,000 square meters. There are more than 10 architectural groups from the Ming and Qing dynasties, with over 1000 rooms and a total construction area of over 10,000 square meters. It is of great scale. In 2013, these ancient buildings were listed as national key cultural relics protection units.

Zhengning Road Snack Night Market

Zhengning Road Night Market is the largest night market snack in the Chengguan District of Lanzhou City. Located in the bustling area, it is a long street with brilliant lights throughout the night. Various kinds of snacks gather here, too many to count. Nearly a hundred small stalls are arranged in an east-west direction every night. The vendors' rhythmic shouting attracts passers-by, creating a spectacular scene. Snacks include grilled fish, grilled meat, grilled lamb skewers, stinky tofu, cold noodles, fried potato strips, sheep's head, braised noodles, sweet wine, apricot kernel water, and more.
The Lanzhou Stele Forest displays replica or collected famous steles from Gansu province, including the Xia stele with two kinds of scripts - Chinese and Xixia, the Dachongjiao Temple stele with two kinds of scripts - Han and Tibetan, the Xining Wang stele with two kinds of scripts - Han and Mongolian, the Zhenhai Temple stele with two kinds of scripts - Han and Baisi Ba, as well as the Wang Renyu Shendao stele, Honghua Princess tomb stele, Guilou stele, etc. The East-West Stele Corridor exhibits works of famous people from Gansu and their handwritten notes throughout history.
Baiyun Taoist Temple, first built in the Tang Dynasty, was a sacred place for Emperor Xuanzong to worship Laozi, known as Tianchang Temple. During the reign of Emperor Shi Zong of the Jin Dynasty, it was greatly expanded and renamed Tianchang Temple Shifang. It was rebuilt as the Taiji Palace at the end of the Jin Dynasty. Baiyun Taoist Temple houses a large collection of valuable cultural relics, the most famous of which are the "Three Treasures": the Ming edition of the Orthodox Daoist Canon, the Tang stone carving of Laozi seated statue, and the stone engraved "Song Xue Daode Jing" and "Yin Fu Jing" by the Yuan Dynasty calligrapher Zhao Mengfu.
Located on Xijin Dong Road in Qilihe District, across from Xiaoxi Lake Park, Jintian Temple has a slightly longer history than Baiyun Temple. It was built in the first year of Emperor Jianwen of the Ming Dynasty (1400) and covers an area of 54 acres. Previously, it was known as Yunfeng Temple during the Tang Dynasty and Jiuyang Temple during the Song Dynasty. Due to its location on the western side of the city, which corresponds to the element of metal in the theory of the five elements, it is called Jintian Temple.